Since 1987, we've been at the creative edge of sustainability planning, design and education.
Over the past 30 years, we've developed a range of innovative and effective tools, processes and practises that help individuals, small community groups, large organisations and whole communities engage in co-creating a sustainable and regenerative future. Our current mission is to share these sustainability tools; train facilitators in these social technologies; and teach new paradigm thinking to empower and resource a new generation of changemakers.
What We've Achieved
- Integrated sustainability into operations and decision-making of local governments across Australia.
- Protected biodiversity, threatened species, coastal areas and freshwater resources through sound environmental planning.
- Motivated community engagement in hands on sustainability projects including bush regeneration and place-making.
- Brought diverse groups of people together to make difficult decisions about local economic and environmental futures.
- Designed eco-settlements at local, city and regional levels, including ecovillages and liveable cities.
- Educated hundreds of university students in sustainable living, ecopsychology and social activism.
- Collaborated with Aboriginal elders to teach the wider community about sustainable culture and social justice.
- Won over 20 professional awards in sustainability planning, design and education.